Banner Manager Pro is a plugin which allows you to manage and sell banner spots on your WordPress website. You can set as many different types of banners as you wish, sell them directly to advertisers, and accept payments through multiple payment gateways (PayPal, AlertPay/Payza, InterKassa, Authorize.Net, Skrill/Moneybookers). You don’t have to pay any commission fee to ad networks, because now you can work directly with advertisers. It’s really easy: install the plugin and start making more money today!
- Handle banners on website: use this plugin to handle all banners on website.
- Sell banner spots: sell banner spots directly to advertisers.
- Multiple payment gateways: accept payments via PayPal, Payza/AlertPay, Authorize.Net, Skrill/Moneybookers, BitPay (accept bitcoins) and InterKassa.
- 3 embed methods: add banners into website by inserting PHP code, HTML code or shortcode into any place of WordPress theme, content, widget area, etc.
- Flexible banner sizes: plugin has 8 preset banner sizes and allows to set custom banner size.
- Keep your SEO score: all banners are pulled through AJAX and use redirection.
- Banner preview feature: advertisers can preview their banners on website before publishing.
- Banner rotation feature: rotate several banners on the same spot without page refresh.
- Approval Mechanism: banners go online after admin approval.
- Banner statistics: plugin sends statistics (number of shows, click, CTR) to advertisers.
- AJAX-ed publisher form: advertisers can submit their banners without refreshing the page.
- Show banners on 3rd party websites: plugin handles embed code (through iframe) that allows to show banners on 3rd party websites, example.
- Easy to install: install and activate the plugin as any other plugins.
- Translation ready: plugin might be translated to any language.
- WordPress Best Practices: no any alerts from Plugin Check or WP_DEBUG.
- Support latest WordPress version: plugin tested on WordPress 4.x.
Front End Functionality
The best way to describe how the plugin works is to show live example. Click “Live Preview” or follow demo link. There is advertiser’s signup form. You can fill up this simple form and click “Continue” button. If everything is OK, system asks you to confirm provided information and redirects to appropriate payment gateway (PayPal, Payza/AlertPay, Authorize.Net, Skrill/Moneybookers or InterKassa) to complete the payment. After completed payment your banner will be included into rotation. It will be displayed during pre-paid period. At the end you get statistics by e-mail.
- Install and activate the plugin. Once activated, it creates menu “Banners” in left side column in the admin area.
- Click left side menu “Banners >>> Settings” and do required settings. Set your PayPal ID, Payza E-mail, InterKassa, Authorize.Net, Skrill parameters, e-mail templates, etc. Please look at the screenshot to see what kind of settings you can do there.
- Create new page (or use existing one) and insert shortcode there:
[wpbannerspublish]. This shortcode generates sign up form for advertisers.
- Click left side menu “Banners >>> Banner Types”. In this section you can create and manage available banner types. You must create at least one banner type.
- After banner type created, click “Embed codes” icon. As a result you see the popup window with different embed codes for this banner type. Edit your theme files (content, text widget, etc.) and insert one of these embed codes in those place where you wish to see banners.
That’s it! Banner Manager Pro starts making money for you!
If you have problems regarding using the plugin, please contact me and I’ll help you.