Two plugins Pack discounted offer!
Check out our Pack of two plugins if you want to save money and use all the features we offer to enhance Avada theme with the custom content functionality.
This plugin extends the Fusion Builder Blog, Portfolio and Recent Posts elements to work with any Custom Post Types, Custom Taxonomies, Terms and Fields. With this plugin you will be able to put your own custom content in any place on the page the same way you can put Blog, Portfolios, Recent Posts with the original elements.
Please, see the Demo of this plugin.
You can also use all the layouts and styles of the standard Blog, Portfolio and Recent Posts elements with your own Custom Post Types or with the Custom Post Types of the third party plugins.
- Enhances Blog, Portfolio and Recent Posts to any Custom Post Type (CPT) by creating 3 new elements – Blog CPT , Portfolio CPT and Recent Posts CPT
- Can Filter blogs by Tags or any other Taxonomy
- Can filter CPT by Custom Terms and Taxonomy
- Can order Blog CPT and Portfolio CPT elements by Custom Fields
- Can use different layouts for CPTs (Large, Medium, Grid, Alternative, Carousel, Grid with text)
- Builds the list of all installed CPTs
- Builds the list of all configured Custom Fields (Blog CPT)
- Builds the list of all installed Custom Taxonomies
- Shows only Taxonomies linked to the chosen CPTs
- Filtering works with both Include and exclude mode
- Can show any Custom Terms in CPTs listings (Blog CPT)
- Two different Taxonomies can be shown in Blog CPT and Recent Posts CPT elements
- Two different Custom Fields can be shown in Blog CPT and Recent Posts CPT elements
- Keeps all the other features of the Fusion Builder Blog, Portfolio and Recent Posts elements.
Custom Fields for Single Page
If you need to show a custom field on a single page have a look at our other plugin
How To Use
- Install plugin
- Insert the new Element via Fusion Builder as usual
- Click Blog CPT , Portfolio CPT or Recent Posts CPT element
- Fill in Post Type, Taxonomy, Terms, Fields
- Save and enjoy
Extra Blog CPT and Recent Posts CPT settings
- Download the Full version and unzip the file
- Choose the included zip file that matches your Avada major version number
- Install that zip file as usual
- Read the documentation for full instructions and update process
- See the Demo how your pages may look like
- See the documentation
- Get support. We will reply within one business day
- Plugin works with Avada version 5.x and 6.x.