Daisho is a portfolio solution for creative professionals and companies looking for a minimal and professional look. Flexible and responsive presentation, smooth navigational flow and clutter-free approach. Put your works in focus. The definitive portfolio solution for creative professionals available now.
- Portfolio display with category filter
- Two homepage modes – Daisho Grid and Classic Homepage
- Multi-category projects
- Present Identity, Motion, Web, Print, Photo projects and more!
- YouTube, Vimeo, SoundCloud, HTML5 videos (and more) support
- About Us section
- Services section
- Our Team section
- Ability to create any other pages with custom layouts
- Social sharing
- SEO optimized
- Localization ready
- Download PO and MO files on http://lokalize.it/envato/2585124
- WPMU compatible
- Responsive Behaviors
- iPhone/iPad/Android compatible
- Upload projects quickly & efficiently
- Compatible plugins:
- Gutenberg editor ready
- Contact form 7
- Advanced Custom Fields included
- LayerSlider included ($23 value)
- And tested with 100+ other popular plugins.
The Future is Here
- Responsive behavior on any display
- Adaptive scaling – 300ppi screen support & Apple Retina display support now
- Various input options – control your experience however you like
- Smooth flash-like experience on various platforms
- WordPress Embeds support
- Unbranded options panel
- Automatic image resizing
- Text logo and tagline
- Image logo (including SVG logos)
- Extensive documentation
- PSD included
- 100% valid HTML5
- CSS3 animations
- Compatible with the newest WordPress and Edge, Chrome, Firefox, Safari and Opera
- HTTPS (SSL) support
- Threaded comments support
- Comments with avatars support
- Multiple portfolios support
- “Browse Projects in Selected Category” mode
- “Hide First/Last Arrows” mode
- Sidebars for Posts and Pages
What Others Are Saying
Just want to tell you that the theme is amazing, this is the best one I?ve got for Themeforest so far!
Hi, I really appreciate all the support you have provided and give a 5* rating on that alone!
Hi, great theme. Super(!)easy customization, good documentation, and a great responsive design. So, congrats, top notch work.
AWESOME design! I saw this in your coming soon, and have been really looking forward to see what it looked like live.
Anyone wondering what the support is like ? it?s GREAT , Flow went extra 10 miles to sort out my problem!
OMG !!! I LUV IT !!!! I bought it and I don?t even know what I am going to use it for. Had to have it. GREAT WORK !!!!!!!
Love the theme!! Even though I am not looking for a portfolio theme, I might choose this one.
Just wanted to say that this theme does rock and I appreciate all of the help that you have given on your help forum. I got it working just the way I want it. That needs to be said, because too many theme authors give bad service. I always check the comments before I buy anything to see how the designers respond to questions, and you have been consistently helpful and anyone thinking of buying this theme should know that.
I cannot let another minute go by without noting how incredible your support is, both here (which truly, you do NOT need to do) and especially on your dedicated support forum. The theme ROCKS but is definitely made even better by your comprehensive support. In just a day or two, I?m almost fully finished pulling together my new profile/portfolio site. You?ve earned yourself a very dedicated fan, Flow.
See how others are using Daisho on themesinfo.com.
Important! Please make sure that you check and understand the following before purchase:
- The demo website lists all available pages of this item and allows you to test all of its front-end features.
- The Documentation lists all available components (pages, features, options, blocks) together with screenshots.
- The updates to this item are available in our repository and all users should always download and use the theme version from the repository.
After Purchase (Support)
If you need support follow the steps to resolve your issue fast:
- Check the documentation.
- Check the FAQ.
- Check the changelog and download and install the newest repository version of the item and see if it solves your issue.
- If you still need help contact us. We will usually get back to you within 24–72 hours.
- If you have found a real bug then please open a support ticket and it will be usually fixed within 24-72 hours and the fix will be available in the repository instantly.