Mapplic is the #1 custom map WordPress plugin on the web. Turn simple images and vector graphics into high quality, responsive and fully interactive maps.
- Unlimited landmarks: locations with unique pins and various actions
- Unlimited floors: multiple floors are supported without any limitation
- Deeplinking: every location can be referenced by its own URL
- Responsive design: provides optimal experience across a wide range of devices
- Touch optimized: touchscreen devices, like tablets and smartphones, are also supported
- Admin interface: user friendly backend
- Well documented: a detailed user guide is included
The Ultimate Versatile Solution
Sometimes a tile-based web mapping service, like Google Maps or OpenStreetMap, just won’t cut it, and that’s where Mapplic comes into its own. You can upload any of your own maps or vector drawings, or choose from our extensive built-in directory, and transform them into a dynamic, interactive experience. These are just some of the cases when this flexible, responsive map software is the perfect solution:
- Building flooplans: shopping malls, hospitals, schools, airports, public buildings
- Illustrated maps: ski maps, isometric maps, or illustrations of any kind
- Temporary maps: camps, festivals or anything that is not a permanent site
- Maps for moving vessels, like cruise ships
- Historical maps: re-create historical landscapes, sites or buildings
- Fantasy maps: RPG and other video game maps, or fictional realms
The only limit is your own imagination!
Your site isn’t powered by WordPress? Try the jQuery version of Mapplic!
One-of-a-Kind Map Plugin
Mapplic is set apart from any other map software on the market by its vast range of uses and uniquely rich package of features. A truly multi-purpose and fully customizable map WordPress plugin, Mapplic makes it easy to turn images and svg vectors into high quality, professional and interactive maps and floorplans of all kinds.
Fully Customizable and Unlimited
With this ultimate custom interactive map plugin, you can highlight unlimited landmarks or locations with customizable pins, icons and various actions, and with deeplinking, every location can be referenced by its own URL. Mapplic also allows unlimited floors, making it perfect for large public buildings, such as airports and hospitals.
Mapplic is the most advanced and comprehensive choice when it comes to world, continent and country maps.
The built-in portfolio includes the most popular 15 geographical maps: World, World Continents, Europe, United States (USA), Canada, Australia, France, Germany, Italy, United Kingdom (UK), The Netherlands, Switzerland, Russia, China, Brazil.
We are constantly expanding our online map directory with free, high quality maps, including Austria, Belgium, Hungary, Japan, Mexico, Poland, Romania, South Africa, Spain.
Responsive and Interactive Experience
Your Mapplic maps and floorplans are responsive and touchscreen optimized, so that users can enjoy a fully functional, interactive experience on mobile, tablet, and even from a touchscreen kiosk. The addition of categories and searchable or filterable lists makes it even easier for users to find what they’re looking for, such as locating a particular store in a shopping mall. Features such as zoom and pan, minimap and tooltip add to the optimal and intuitive user experience of this unique map plugin.
Mapplic comes with free lifetime updates and 6 months included support!
Version 6.0 – February 4th, 2020
- Reusable element STYLES - Search HIGHLIGHT feature - EXTERNAL action - smart tooltip reintroduced - UI Colors - Illustrator duplicate ID workaround - customcss, searchlength attributes - georeferenced Europe and UK map - pin-icon marker - fullscreen fix - blurry animations fix - toggle/reveal conflict fix - other fixes and improvements
Version 5.0.2 – June 18th, 2019
- Safari (MacOS) blur bug fix - Android location selection bug fix
Version 5.0.1 – February 28th, 2019
- bug fixes - routes 2.0 compatibility - linknewtab, hidenofilter options
Version 5.0 – February 13rd, 2019
- CSS3 ANIMATIONS - up to 10x better performance - MOMENTUM (drag&drop) - UI/UX redesign - CSV support - legend (map key) - toggle groups or map layers - reveal feature (by click or zoom) - image - new marker, attribute and action - world + US states built-in map - zoommargin, closezoomout, portrait settings - massive code optimization - mapplic_location filter - improved backend - bug fixes
Version 4.2 – May 19th, 2018
- AUTO HEIGHT - ROUTES compatible - thumbnail placeholder - location reorder - full retina - SVG icons - Pictogon compatible - tooltip optimization - CSS conflict prevention - code optimization - empty description fix - bug fixes
Version 4.1 – February 21st, 2017
- SERVERSIDE REWRITTEN - mapplic_map CUSTOM POST TYPE - built-in Import/Export - NEW FULLSCREEN FEATURE - mobile admin - backend UI changes - init zoom/position support - 5 new CSS label markers - UI localization - auto close popup setting - frontend optimization - landmark feature fix
Version 4.0.1 – July 6th, 2016
- IE9 bug fix
Version 4.0 – June 10th, 2016
Version 3.1 – July 7th, 2015
- SMART TOOLTIP - tooltip now repositions itself and it's always visible - 7 new built in maps: Continents, Australia, Italy, Switzerland, Russia, China, Brazil - thumbnail support - docs rewritten from scratch - edit map button - fixed container width removed - duplicate feature - possibility to link floors - tooltip scroll bug fixed - small CSS fixes
Version 3.0 – February 20th, 2015
- 7 built in maps: World, Europe, USA, Canada, France, Germany, England - new generation of interactive SVG maps (old method still supported) - deeplinking engine rewritten (hash > query parameter) - zoom buttons (+/-) added - map in container: fit or fill - mobile optimiztaion - retina support - hammer.js updated to version 2.0.4 - new pin types added - drag&drop fix: now clickable areas can be dragged as well without activating them - small design changes - landmark list alphabetic order - colorable landmarks (svg) - landmark actions (tooltip/redirect) - zooming can be disabled - small bug fixes
Version 2.0.1 – August 2nd, 2014
- text tab added to description editor - fullscreen bug fixed - IE9 tooltip close/clear button bug fixed - pin animation setting added - input focusing issues in Mozilla fixed
Version 2.0 – July 17th, 2014
- PINCH ZOOM added for touch devices - hybrid mode added (now you can have clickable shapes and pins on the same map) - developer mode added (easy to find x/y coordinates) - tooltip rewritten to support any data (ex. youtube videos) - tooltip dynamic width - tooltip dynamic height (with scrollbar if needed) - smart tooltip positioning - fullscreen button added - search feature improved - SVG tutorial included - hover tooltip added - pin animations added - ajax preloader added - new flat design - source code improved and greatly optimized - description field rich editor added - comes with three example maps - multisite bug fixed - field validations improved - landmark list visible on backed
Love this plugin? Please take a moment to give it a rating so that more people can experience all that Mapplic has to offer![ad_2] Source