We are WP5.4+ COMPATIBLE, WOOCOMMERCE 4.0+ COMPATIBLE & HAVE LATEST REV SLIDER V6 SERIES INTEGRATED INTO OUR THEME!
100% COMPATIBLE WITH THE LATEST STABLE PHP 7-7.4. RELEASES!
WPML Approved theme and we have extra wpml related functionality!
We are pleased to release an update of Striking MultiFlex and ask that you visit our Support Forum for detailed information on the release. The release is a minor maintenance release with one of the main components being the new generation Series 6 of the Revolution Slider included.. We are fully compatible with the newest Woo release. The Changelog in the Version 184.108.40.206 Release Announcement Thread has a detailed information on all changes.
As of this date of writing we have released the update via our API so all users can update using our theme updating function.
Please note that this build Ver 220.127.116.11 is optimized for WP 5.2+ . We do not recommend using older WordPress version as the WP core has changed significantly in recent versions plus they have patched many security vulnerabilities.
WooCommerce Plugin – For the benefit of proof of compatibility we have added a Woo based store to our demo site – MultiFlex 18.104.22.168 and WooCommerce 4.0. Striking MultiFlex has man custom woo related settings in its core theme options which are viewable on the demo site. Striking MultiFlex includes an full set of installable woo demo content by way of our native one-touch demo content installer,
WPML – we are an approved WPML compatible theme. Thousands of multilingual sites have been built with Striking MultiFlex and we are also 100% RTL compatible with full css built into our theme to allow every function of the theme to work in RTL languages.
Striking MultiFlex includes an easy “One Touch” demo content install function with the 3 different sets of demo content available including Woo store content for installation, as well as a complete custom Revolution Slider demo package!
STRIKING MULTIFLEX SITES!
Here is a very small sample of Striking MultiFlex Sites -> typically theme developers love to show off what they have built, but we feel it far more important to provide you examples of what you can build – some sites are from DIY’s and others by web professionals, with a wide variety of theme features in use, as well as many different plugins. Some are blogs, others commercial sites or ecommerce, and others creative oriented – whatever the purpose, Striking MultiFlex can be used to create a smart looking professional site irrespective of your skill level:
- http://www.lepsons.com (automotive specialty)
- http://bicinlanga.com (Tourism + WPML (2 languages))
- http://mongoosemanor.co.za (travel – accomodation)
- http://cimecareddu.it (Manufacturing Business + WPML (6 languages))
- http://www.emsrepair.com (automotive – truck repair)
- http://www.ihc-ml.de (sport association – inline skating Germany)
- http://www.papaspizza.net (retail – pizza)
- http://dedreckoning.com (retail – wine)
- http://www.alpenverein-lindau.de (German Alpine Association + EventOn Plugin
- http://www.ftkny.com (education)
- https://www.professionalcvexperts.co.uk (services)
- http://www.geminitkd.co.uk (martial arts association – Woocommerce)
- http://elktonvabusiness.com/ (Business Directory)
- http://journeyspet.com (veterinarian)
- http://www.raaymakers-autos.nl (automotive retail)
- http://funtale.ru (Russian blog)
- http://cmexmedia.org (trade association)
- http://virtude-ag.com (photography/rainforest protection Brazil)
- http://lafranceaulimbourg.nl (spirits retail – woocommerce)
- http://www.crichbaptist.org (religious – church)
- http://heart3.me (photography)
- http://stelladatingcoach.com (service)
- http://bobbrancoauthor.com (publishing)
- http://www.andamare.com (leisure/travel blog)
- http://www.illuminart.ca (woocommerce)
- http://pimpshaker.de <music – band website)
- http://parkstreetbaptist.com (religious – church)
To read the comments from real users, and see the plugins in use in each site (between the above sites there are over a 200 different plugins in use) please go to the following thread:
Striking MultiFlex User Feedback & Plugin Lists
on our support forum.
FAMOUS THEME SUPPORT!
A familiar comment in many testimonials is the great Striking support. The Striking Team was one of the Themeforest pioneers in creating a separate dedicated support forum for usage questions and gathering of Striking users for trading customization ideas. Our support ethic is so good that it has been written up in 3rd party blog sites that discuss WP themes as a model of how to conduct support properly (Striking has itself received many positive independent reviews since its introduction in 2010).
Questions are answered daily on the Striking forum by our support team members. The support forum also has thousands of custom code snippets posted with solutions for almost any customization situation you are likely to encounter. Its the perfect place for a newbie to get their feet wet on customizing, and experts to find unusual solutions for that tweak they desire.
Please register on the support forum using your Themeforest name. PLEASE NOTE WE DO NOT PROVIDE support here in the Striking comments thread – that is only for prospective purchaser questions and all other questions will be redirected to the support forum found at this link:
Also Follow me on Twitter to get theme updates and more…
STRIKING MULTIFLEX FEATURES
Striking MulitFlex is an extremely powerful and flexible wordpress theme featuring a heavy duty framework that can scale for large sites and web requirements. It features true WP Multisite capability, is a WPML approved theme, and features customization for Woo Commerce plugin integration. 19,000+ Themeforest purchasers tell us it is the most feature laden and customizable theme they have ever used. We invite you to view the demo, to see for yourself why it is the best solution to your web design needs.
Striking is a true multipurpose theme, and can be used for site types ranging from photography to gaming, automotive and real estate, blog, portfolio, ecommercie and colleges and universities for their websites! The theme is highly flexible, and endlessly customizable.
The theme is extremely plugin friendly and our collection below indicates some premium plugins available from CodeCanyon that are popular with our userbase.
Striking has had over 200 updates for feature additions and wordpress core matching since inception in 2010. When WP updates, Striking updates. No worrying about buying a theme that gets abandoned or left behind after 6 months. We listen to theme feedback and where practical and feasible have added many customer requested features.
Please visit the support forum category on Update. Over time hundreds of new features and tweaks have been introduced to the theme:
Striking MultiFlex Releases
- Piecemaker by Bj?rn Crüger
- jQuery by John Resig
- jQuery ColorBox by Jack Moore
- jQuery gmap plugin by Cedric Kastner
- jQuery Kwicks plugin by
- jQuery Easing plugin by
George McGinley Smith
- jQuery Nivo Slider plugin by Gilbert
- jQuery Quicksand plugin by Jacek
- jQuery SWFObject plugin by
- jQuery Tools plugin by Tero Piirainen
- jQuery Tweet plugin by seaofclouds
- jQuery Multi Level CSS Menu #2 by
- iPhone-style Checkboxes jQuery plugin by
- ZeroClipboard by Joseph
- DD_belatedPNG by
- mColorPicker by
- cufon by Simo Kinnunen
- html5doctor.com Reset Stylesheet by
- TimThumb script by
Tim McDaniels, Darren
Hoyt, Ben Gillbanks
- Breadcrumbs Plus Plugin by Luis Alberto
- WP-PageNavi Plugin by Lester ‘GaMerZ’ Chan
- The Ultimate Free Web Designer’s Icon Set by
- Social Network Icon Pack by
Komodo Media, Rogie King
- User Interface Design Framework by
- flickr creative commons library pictures by
- Aaargh by Tup Wanders
- Andika Basic by SIL International
- Aurulent Sans by Stephen G. Hartke
- Blokletters by LeFly
- Candela by La Tipomatika
- Chelsea by Dieter Steffmann
- ChunkFive by
of Moveable Type
- Cicle by La Tipomatika
- Colaborate by Ralph Oliver
- Daniel by Daniel Midgley
- Droid Serif by
- Hattori Hanzo by
- Imperator by
- Liberation Sans byRed Hat
- Nobile by Vernon
- Oregon LDO by Luke Owens
- PT Sans by Paratype
- Quicksand by
- Segan by firstname.lastname@example.org
- Luna by Carolina Mejia Villegas