The countdown functionality can easily be added to a content or sidebar area and let your users know the counts. With counting down and up functionality, gives you a full control to your counter. This plugin comes with shortcode generator and a multi-instances sidebar widget, packed with bunch of options. All styles and scripts area pulled in the header section. Every each counter have their own selector that enables you to create specific style or script to the selector.
Post Expiration – Modify your content with expiration mode with IP address or cookie based.
Post Recycle (Free) – Cycling your posts content or build recurring events.
Key Features & Options
New features on every updates.
Expiration tracking system, track your visitor counter based on IP address, cookie or both via addon.
Expiration mode, set the expiration mode easily by fixed date, time elapse and total visit via addon
Build recurring event or cycling post via free addon
Date picker for your until or since counter.
Expiry Url a URL to load upon expiry, replacing the current page.
Expiry text text to display upon expiry, replacing the countdown.
Date format easy to use custom date format for display.
Custom labels the display texts for the counters, singular, plural name, or with compact.
Custom fallbacks for expiry or on tick even.
– Lightbox for Vimeo, Youtube, Inline Content, External Link or Single Image
– Hide Content after x seconds
– Show Content after x seconds
– Redirect to other site after x seconds
Server time synchronizing live counter with the actual server time.
Tick interval interval in seconds between on tick callbacks.
Template styles custom background or colors and counter font size.
Compact version for displaying counter in inline mode and plain text.
Additional filter for developpers.
Intro and outer text, if you want to add additional text or HTML.
2.1.0 ? 12 August 2016
– Fixed: shortocde icon hover
– Removed: default shortcode parameter to avoid long read
– Added: WPML supports
– Added: loading text
– Added: timezone offset
2.0.7 ? 24 August 2015
– Update WP Widget
2.0.5 ? 28 June 2015
– PrettyPhoto updated
2.0.4 ? 26 April 2015
– Security updated
2.0.3 ? 03 April 2015
– Fixed shortcode icon
– Fixed template styling
2.0.2 – 17 November 2014
– Fixed shortcode
2.0.1 – 30 September 2014
– Added supports for post excerpt
– Added supports for WooCommerce description
– Removed update notification
2.0.0 – 27 June 2014
– Imporoved on tick and on expiry callback
– Replaced <p> with <div> tag for widget intro and outro text
– Added default widget/shortcode arguments
– Added HTML supports for expiry text
1.4.3 – 27 April 2014
– Widget shortcode added
– Intro and outro text fixed for shortcode
– Replace thickbox shortcode editor
– Added relative time option
– Fixed WordPress 3.9 shortcode
1.4.2 – 23 August 2013
– Unistall function added
– jQuery Countdown and PrettyPhoto updated
– current_time variable for plugin automatic update notification fixed
1.4.1 – 12 February 2013
– Added Quicktag
– Fix lightbox function for jQuery Countdown 1.6.1
1.4 – 24 January 2013
– Updating jQuery Countdown 1.6.1
– Updating the settings page
– Plugin update notification added
1.3 – 06 December 2012
– Add optional time server synchronizing
– Add global countdown labeling
– Fix counter layout for 5,6 and 7 column
1.2 – 25 November 2012
– Add custom filter for developper
– Updating the inline documentation
– Add callback ajax loading
– Fix widget live function
1.1 – 23 October 2012
– Add meta option for selected post types
– Add plugin settings page
– Fix the countdown style
– Add spesific and global styles and scripts
– Add meta callback
1.0 – Initial Release
Sources and Credits
jQuery Countdown by Keith Wood.
prettyPhoto a Lightbox clone for jQuery by Stephane Caron.
Support and Features Request
This plugin does not match to your site style? Is this script not quite working as it should?
Having trouble installing? Or need some custom modifications that aren?t already included?
Or you want more features on next release? Feel free to get in touch about any of your queries via