Shows different prices according to the user?s group. Special discounts for commercials, wholesales, Premium ?
This plugin requires:
- Woocommerce > 2.1.x (free plugin)
- Groups > 1.4.x (free plugin)
If your need a system based on WordPress roles instead of Groups, now you have available Woocommerce Role Pricing
Setup Woocommerce Group Pricing
Check the settings on the Woocommerce > Group Pricing submenu and adjust them.
Product Discount Method:
You can select between rate or amount method.
This discount is applied for each product.
Leave empty if no group discount should be applied (default setting).
Example with rate method: Indicate 0.1 for 10% discounts on every product.
Custom discount by product:
If you need to have a custom discount by product, you can set the value in product’s page “Groups pricing” tab.
Leave empty if this product doesn’t need a custom discount (default value will be used).
Once the plugin is installed, enabled and configured, it begins to run.
According to the group that belongs the visitor will see a store with discount prices or not, so you can set direct discounts to wholesales, Premium users, ….
An example according to the below settings:
Muestra distintos precios a tus clientes según al grupo al que pertenezca. Aplicando descuentos por grupos, podrás dar un servicio personalizado a tus clientes.
Crea grupos de ?Comerciales?, ?Distribuidores?, o los que necesites. Así ellos podrán ver la web directamente con los descuentos aplicados, sin necesidad de cupones o terceras soluciones.
- WordPress 5.x compatible. - Woocommerce 3.6 compatible.
- Fixed Cart 3.0 issue
- Woocommerce 3.0 full compatible.
- Fixed an issue when values are not set.
- Updated admin section. - Added Num. Decimals as advanced option. - Fixed an issue with <del> tag in variable products. </del>
- Fixed clear products cache when plugin values are updated. - Deleted deprecated filter: wwo_group_pricing_display_original_prices. Use: woo_group_pricing_display_original_prices - Updated admin section.
- Now you can set discounts or final prices as values.
- Fixed: commission calculated when rate is selected and commission is set to zero. - Fixed: display both prices in admin screen. - Fixed: woo_group_pricing_display_original_prices shortcode.
- Added textarea when you can set the text when both prices is shown. - Fixed original price displayed when the discount is not applicable. - Fixed the filter name from 'wwo_group_pricing_display_original_prices' to 'woo_group_pricing_display_original_prices' - Compatible with WordPress 4.6 and Woocommerce 2.6.4
-Added option to display the original and discounted prices. -Compatible with Woocommerce 2.5.2
-Full compatible with Woocommerce 2.4 -Fixed 'Save Changes' action in variable products.
-Added 'if in several groups' option. Now you can select a criterial if the user is in multiple groups. -Improved the fields format in dashboard. -Fixed variable products bug.
-Fixed multisite bug. -Added [wgp_show_discount] shortcode to show the user discount.
-Compatible with WordPress 4.0 -Added variable products support
-Added filter 'woo_group_pricing_num_decimals'. -Fixed: the original variable products price are no longer displayed.
-Fixed sales price if user hasn't discount.
-Added the ability to apply the discount on the regular price or on the sale price. -Added category discounts
-Added support to set different discounts by products. -Fixed support to old php version (BCMath library). -Fixed issue with taxes includes
-Fixed checkout resume -Added variation product support[ad_2] Source