10.02.2018 Update - Fixed a Bug on the purchase code verification
05.18.2018 Update - Fixed a Bug using Road and Terrain Maps - Fixed minor bugs
05.10.2018 Update - Fixed a Bug where when creating maps, some maps were not correctly downloaded
07.26.2018 Update - script updated in accordance to the new google maps signature requirement
Welcome to Zoom on Earth Suite v2
- No more need to create an API KEY!
- New Maps with better zoom details!
- More areas covered by the satellite
- New map style added: “Terrain”
- Minor bugs fixes
- Script speed improved
Create your earth zoom animation in less then 2 minutes!
Zoom on Earth Suite is a complete toolkit for creating stunning earth zoom animations.
This product includes a script created to work with the “Zoom on Earth” template.
It grabs all maps required for your animation according to the coordinates that you type in the corresponding text field.
Everything is very easy:
Open the template and launch the script, type your coordinates, choose the map style (aerial, aerial with labels or street) and the script will do the rest… in few seconds your animation will be automatically created!
At this point you can insert information callouts and/or marker pins and eventually choose the animation style:
- Simple map zoom – for creating a simple but very useful zoom in or zoom out. Here you can set the altitude of the starting point and the altitude of the arriving point and, of course, the zoom duration.
- Vector earth zoom – this animation has been optimized to work with the street map style. It starts from the globe and arrives on your selected place showing the road map. You can set the end altitude and the duration of the zoom in.
- Satellite earth zoom – the most popular animation! Start your travel from the universe and zoom in on your desired place, then zoom out and show your logo. Here you can set the end altitude.
The template includes 18 callouts ready to use and 24 pin marker, but if you prefer you can use your custom elements.
Each pin and callout has a control panel that allows you to change any color of each element!
You could say: “I know my address but how can I find the coordinates?”
Don’t worry, it’s very easy: there are a lot of websites who retrieves the longitude and latitude coordinates from an address, for example www.latlong.net
- Internet connection
- No plugins required
- After Effects CS5 or above (the included Zoom on Earth script has been tested both on windows and mac on Adobe After Effects ver. CS5,CS6,CC)
- Full HD
- easy and fast to customize
- Documentation included (video tutorial, FAQ, fonts link)
- universalized expressions (it works with all software languages)
- free support
- free updates
Music not included but you can purchase it from: https://audiojungle.net/item/upbeat-energetic-uplifting-pop/18087267
If you like this project don’t forget to rate it!
Check out 3D EARTH CONNECTIONS